At the end of December, 2017, I posted the following writing resolutions/goals for 2018:
As I look toward 2018, I am setting the following goals for my writing:
- More Than I Can Say (book 3) — to have it published by mid-July 2018.
- Book 4 (still untitled):
- First draft completed by July 1st, 2018.
- Second draft completed by August 1st, 2018.
- Professionally edited by October 1st, 2018.
- Submitted for consideration for publication by November 1, 2018.
- Of Grief, Gratitude and Garlic:
- First draft completed by July 30, 2018.
- Second draft completed by September 1, 2018.
- Professionally edited by November 1, 2018.
- Submitted for consideration for publication by December 1, 2018.
Now, we are at the mid-point of February, and I have made some progress…
- More Than I Can Say — final round of editing complete, now in the hands of the proofreader. In the past, I gone through three rounds of proof-reading, but certainly am on schedule for my mid-July publication date. Hopefully it will be ready to release way sooner than July!
- Book 4 — still untitled, first draft almost 3/4 done (based upon my plot outline).
- Of Grief, Gratitude and Garlic — first draft in progress, professional editor lined up to do the editing when I am ready, first draft of my query letter done.
All in all, I’m pleased with the progress. Now if I could just decide on the boys’ names for book 4.